SEMENTISTM is a bioactive marine complex that stimulates the immune system and slows the process of cellular degeneration.
SEMENTISTM is an enzyme hydrolysate made from Atlantic herring (Clupea harengus harengus) milt that has a unique profile of active compounds that work in synergy.
Functionalized phospholipids and triglycerides with EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids
The SEMENTISTM complex also contains omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) attached to neutral fats and phospholipids with superior bioavailability.
The SementisTM complex is derived from purified, active ingredients that occur naturally and have a beneficial effect on health.
The benefits of SEMENTISTM include the following:
- Helps maintain immune functions
- Helps form connective tissue
- Contributes to maintaining good health
- Helps maintain healthy skin
- Helps the body metabolize carbohydrates
- Helps maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients
- Improves recovery after exercise
- The manufacturer of SEMENTISTM holds a Certificate of Registration as a Fish Processing Establishment (registration number: 5779) issued by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
- SEMENTISTM is manufactured following a strict quality management process including an HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) plan.
- SEMENTISTM complies with category 5.2.3 of Appendix IV of the Feeds Regulations and can be used as an ingredient in livestock feed.