PG-1TM is a water-soluble enzyme hydrolysate made from Atlantic herring milt.
PG-1TM is a rich concentrate of peptides and amino acids that stimulates the immune system and supports sports nutrition.
A balanced complex for optimum results.
- Contributes to maintaining immune mechanisms.
- Source of peptides and amino acids for sports training.
PG-1TM demonstrates great potential for immune support thanks to its unique composition of cationic peptides, taurine, and high arginine content.
Antimicrobial cationic peptides are considered to be a key element of the natural immune system, the first line of defence for multicellular organisms.
These peptides have a broad spectrum of antibacterial, antifungal, and even antiviral activity. These peptides could take their place among the arsenal of anti-infective therapeutic medications of tomorrow.
The PG-1TM complex is derived from purified active food ingredients that occur naturally and have a beneficial effect on health.
The benefits of PG-1TM include the following:
- Stimulates immune defences
- Increases athletic performance
- Improves endurance and recovery after exercise
- Increases the body’s resistance
- Supports joint health
- The manufacturer of PG-1TM holds a Certificate of Registration as a Fish Processing Establishment (registration number: 5779) issued by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
- PG-1TM is manufactured following a strict quality management process including an HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) plan.
- PG-1TM complies with category 5.2.3 of Appendix IV of the Feeds Regulations and can be used as an ingredient in livestock feed.